Research & Scholarship
The Research & Scholarship team supports and contributes to the work of researchers and research teams on campus. The Research & Scholarship team offers these services to you, the researcher.
- Author rights, copyright, and publishing
- Open scholarship support
- Research synthesis reviews including, literature, scoping, and systematic reviews
- Research metrics including bibliometrics and altmetrics
- Researcher IDs
- Online exhibition support
- Data collection and creation including support for field research
- Access to data resources including numeric, geospatial, and researcher data
- Data analysis including quantitative, qualitative, and geospatial
- Data visualization
- Research data management and preservation
Research & Scholarship Staff
General Library Enquiries? Get in touch.
Looking for someone specific? See our staff list below.
|First Name||Last Name||Title|
|Ali||Versluis||Open Education Resources Librarian|
|Christopher||Popovich||Research & Scholarship Librarian|
|Carol||Perry||Acting Head, Research & Scholarship|
|Jennifer||Marvin||Research & Scholarship Librarian|
|Wayne||Johnston||Research & Scholarship Librarian|
|Amy||Buckland||Head, Research & Scholarship|
|Carrie||Breton||Data Curation Specialist|