Alumni Now Have Access to More Than 4,000 e-Journals!
The U of G Alumni Card provides more than ever before!
Previously, University of Guelph graduates had to come to campus to access online Library resources. However, McLaughlin Library and the Alumni Association have recently partnered to provide these resources to alumni…from anywhere! All that is needed is an Alumni Card and an internet connection.
There are now more than 4,000 e-journals and resources available to alumni through McLaughlin Library, including:
- JSTOR: 2163 journals across 60 disciplines
- 805 SAGE journals
- 417 Cambridge University Press journals
- 46 Annual Reviews journals
- 640 journals in Project MUSE
- 18 Canadian journals from NRC Research Press
- 90 mostly French language Canadian journals from Érudit
- 429 European French language journals from CAIRN
Online resource access is just one way McLaughlin Library and the Alumni Association are helping to enable lifelong learning for U of G graduates.
For more information, see Alumni & Community Members.