Library Renovations: Week of March 6
A new week means new changes around the building.
- Journals with current paper subsciptions are in the process of being relocated to the compact shelving on the lower level
- Hoarding is up on part of the second floor
- Audiovisual (AV) materials have been moved to the lower level
- Ontario county atlases are being relocated to the first floor
- Other atlases and map reference books have been moved to the compact shelving
- Caution tape has been put up to section off a part of the lower level, this space is therefore off-limits
Key things to keep in mind:
- Laptops are available for loan, visit the Ask Us Desk on the first floor if you need one
The project’s architectural firm is McCallum Sather and construction is led by Aquicon Construction Co. Ltd.
This project was funded by the federal government’s Strategic Investment Fund (SIF) with additional support from the University of Guelph.
Want to learn more about the renovations? Visit the library's Renovation page.
For additional inquiries, please contact:
Kelly Bertrand, Chair, Library Building Committee
(519) 824-4120 x 53359
Kirk Sprague, Manager, Library Facilities
(519) 824-4120 x 53602