This collection includes the correspondence of three Scottish ministers who were related by marriage: Rev. Alexander Urquhart, Rev. James Campbell, and Rev. Murdoch Sutherland.
- Family correspondence of Rev. Murdoch Sutherland, 1846-84.
- Business items of James Campbell, 1824-59.
- Genealogical table of Scowry branch of Clan MacKay.
- James Campbell collection, 1828-58, which includes death notices (mostly other people), but 4 items for Campbell's & Sutherland's.
- Correspondence to Rev. Alexander Urquhart, 1780-1823.
- Family letters to Rev. James Campbell, 1810-55.
- Letters to Rev. James Campbell, 1817-37 (not family related).
- Letters to Rev. James Campbell, 1838-59 (not family related).
24 cm of textual materials
Type(s) Of Materials:
Unpublished Material and Manuscripts