Printing & Computing
We are pleased to offer access both remotely and in-person to our public computers this semester. You may also drop-in to use our printers when the library is open.
Remote Access to Library Computers
- Library computers can also be used remotely to access to software that you may not have on your personal computer
- For more information visit Remote Access to Library Computers
IT Help Desk
- The IT Help Desk is your first stop for all computer and account-related issues.
- This desk is staffed by employees of Computing and Communication Services (CCS).
- For fastest response, CCS Help Services recommends emailing IThelp@uoguelph.ca, calling us at 519-824-4120 x58888 or using their live chat. See CCS Help Services for more information.
Public computers are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. No appointment is required.
- Public computers are located on the lower level, first floor, and second floor
- All public computers are set up to print at the printer/photocopier/scanner stations
Print, Photocopy & Scan
You may drop-in to print, photocopy or scan items. No appointment is required. We will not be accepting cash, credit, or debit onsite. In order to print you must load money onto your printing account online via Papercut.
- All printers can photocopy and scan
- Printer/photocopier/scanners are located on the first floor
- Print jobs are sent from public computers and can be picked up at any print station
- All print jobs stay in the queue for 90 minutes and are then deleted
- You are not charged unless you print
- Printing and photocopying costs: Black & White or Colour copying 10 cents per page
- Scanning is free
- Printing, photocopying, and scanning instructions
At this time, access to the building is limited to the first and second floors. Use of the microform reader/scanner is currently unavailable.
- Microform reader/scanner machines are available on the lower level
- Scanned material can be emailed or saved to your USB flash drive
- Instructions are available at each station
- Wireless internet is available throughout the library.