- In-person library pickup and home delivery of books are available.
Search the library collection in Omni.
- Once you have found the item you'd like to request, sign in and then click "Request". Under "Pickup Location" select either "McLaughlin Library" or "Home Delivery". You will receive an email with more information once the item has been processed.
- For McLaughlin Library pickups, visit the Ask Us desk during operating hours to pickup your holds.
You can renew library books online.
- Return your library books to the bins located at the library's loading dock. Access to the loading dock is off Gordon Street at the rear of the library.
- Please note, all returned items will be quarantined for three days (72 hours).
- We have a large e-book collection. Learn more about finding and using e-books.
- Your instructors may have put course books on reserve for you to borrow from the library. Learn more about Course Reserves (ARES).
Questions? Contact us.